October 2018 - Curas Inc

eCW V11

Have you upgraded to version 11 yet? If not, now is the time! In addition to eClinicalWorks V11 being a 2015 Edition ONC Certified Health IT Product, there are many great things that the Curas team is excited to present to clients with V11. We can help your practice identify the best options for your upgrade, and provide the level…

Read More→

Welcome to Curas | October 2018

Maui Urology LLC — Curas is assisting Dr. Soren Carlsen with a new EMR and PM implementation. Dr. Carlsen is a longtime user of eClinicalWorks who is establishing a new practice. Curas is excited to help him in this new endeavor while remaining on eClinicalWorks EHR! Ear Head and Neck Specialists — Curas is assisting Dr. Sheldon Davis with a new PM…

Read More→

RCM360 Corner – October 2018

Today’s episode: The Cost of AR Follow up.  According to CMS 70% of claims submitted are paid on the first pass, the other 30% denied claims are either lost, ignored, or never resubmitted.  Out of the 30% denied claims 60% are never resubmitted.  You’re entitled to that money, why are you leaving it with the payer? Visit RCM360 learn how…

Read More→

eClinicalWorks National Conference Highlights!

What an amazing conference! This year’s National conference had record attendance with over 5,000 attendees and eClinicalWorks made multiple announcements during the conference. Here is what we shared: Prizma Prizma, a health information search engine, which facilitates coordination of care across different networks. eClinicalWorks developed Prizma to ensure providers have access to health data from various care settings organized into…

Read More→

e-Prescribing – Important Natural Disaster Preparedness Information

Natural disasters are unsettling to all those who are affected. While the devastation that can occur can interrupt routine medical services, eClinicalWorks offers several tools to ensure that providers can access medication history data, monitor pharmacies in affected areas and assist patients and doctors in knowing the exact location of fully operating pharmacies. Learn More: ePrescribing Natural Disaster Resources

2019 ICD 10 Codes

eCW has released the 2019 ICD-10 codes. The ICD-10 codes can be loaded from the ICD utility found in the eClinicalWorks Report Console. Learn more: ICD-10 2019 Code Deployment Validation Please contact the Curas support team at 636-980-1310 or  support@curas.net  with any questions.

MIPS Update, October 2018

MIPS 2017 Updated Performance Feedback Report. MIPS 2017 performance feedback and final scores are available. CMS recently updated the Performance Feedback so please be sure to go to the QPP website and log-in using your EIDM credentials to verify your updated Performance Feedback Report. MIPS Dashboard Patch We are happy to announce that a new MIPS dashboard – patch #5316…

Read More→