It’s online, it’s accessible, and will help build efficiencies and enhance patient care in your medical practice!
eClinicalWorks V11 offers thousands of new features, all designed with your practice in mind. It’s the first in the EHR industry to offer speech integration throughout with the eCW virtual assistant Eva, which will make your daily tasks, logging of information, and communication (internally and with patients) so much easier! V11 is available in the eClinicalWorks EMR, Practice Management system, eClinicalTouch, and offers enhanced patient engagement features.
There are many great things that the Curas team is excited to present to clients with V11. We can help your practice identify the best options for your upgrade, and provide the level of support you need to be successful – inside the system and on the front lines of your practice – with your implementation.
Take a look at what’s new in V11!
- Rely on Eva … we’ve come to rely on virtual assistants in our cars, homes, and on the go. Now you’ve got a new assistant for your EMR! Eva is the first virtual assistant in the electronic health records industry. When you upgrade to V11, you get all the power, information and efficiencies that come with just asking for what you need to know.
- Enhance Care … with improved patient safety and compliance dashboards, along with upgraded prescription order management, controlled substances tracking, and enhanced functionality for pediatrics and dermatology, V11 allows you more control and visibility for patient care
- CommonWell and Carequality interoperability … exchange information across health care sharing data networks more easily and efficiently than ever.
- MU and MIPS Certified … V11 includes 2015 edition certification features for MU and MIPS dashboards.
Top Practice Management Features
- Improve Billing and Collections Processes … many features in the V11 system were designed to help you better manage billing, claims filing and collections. The credentialing module, online bill pay option through healow Pay, improved collections module, and many other features will help you get paid more quickly for the services you provide.
- Track Your KPI’s … V11 includes more than 50 additional KPIs and enhanced analytics to allow you to better monitor the health and progress of your practice.
- Secure Online Access … restricted remote access, along with optional ADFS integration and two-factor authentication help protect your system.
Top Patient Engagement Features
- Get Patients More Involved … Patient Portal V8 features a new user interface, while Messenger holds the functionality to launch diagnosis-based campaigns to better communicate with patients.
- Expand Your Telemedicine Capabilities … V11 offers enhanced telemedicine functionality, allowing you to answer questions and provide virtual care.
- Connect with Enhanced healow Features … healow now includes everything from mobile pay, a better app experience, trackers to support new health monitoring devices and more. Did we mention the healow Kids app with the built-in asthma action plan functions? That’s included too!
And that’s not all. The eClinicalTouch features in V11 will allow you to serve as a fully mobile provider, increasing efficiency, accessibility to the tools you need most, such as e-prescribing and patient documentation, and expanded functionality for specialty providers, including OB Flowsheets, built-in camera for dermatology, and a native app for urgent care.
Ready to get started with V11? Contact your Curas Support Team today!