eCW MIPS Dashboard
The eClinicalWorks MIPS Dashboard is now available! It was released on May 1, 2017. The MIPS Dashboard requires eCW version C20.6 or higher. In addition, Curas needs to apply the MU/ACI Q1 patch. Please contact Curas Support or your account manager to sign up today.
In addition, we’d like to take an opportunity to remind you of some key points regarding MIPS reporting this year. Please click here to view the final ruling: MACRA (QPP) Final Ruling
- All eligible providers should participate by submitting a minimum of 1 measure and 1 activity to avoid a 2019 payment reduction of up to 4%.
- Providers that are newly enrolled in Medicare are not required to participate this year.
- Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists are now eligible to participate.
- A security risk analysis / review is still required every year.
- Providers that participate in Medicaid MU will also have to submit data to CMS if they are a MIPS-eligible clinician.
If your practice was meeting or exceeding the past MU and PQRS requirements, you are on track to meet 2017 filing requirements.
Your Curas team is here to help your practice be successful with MACRA. As always, we are available to assist with any needs you require. Click here to learn more about our MIPS offerings, or contact Curas Support for more information.
CMS Releases Lookup Tool to Help Clinicians Determine their MIPS Participation Status
Unsure of your participation status in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)? Clinicians can now use an interactive tool on the CMS Quality Payment Program website to determine if they should participate in the MIPS track of the Quality Payment Program in 2017. General guidelines include:
You will participate in MIPS in 2017 if you:
- Bill Medicare Part B more than $30,000 per year AND
- See more than 100 Medicare patients per year.
To participate, you must be at:
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Certified Nurse Practitioner