The Holiday season is upon us!
The Curas Support Team wants to send a quick reminder to our customers regarding the process for reporting urgent system down issues during our closed office hours. Curas will be closed:
Monday, December 25, 2017
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Monday, January 1, 2018
On these days, if an urgent system down issue occurs, please follow the process below for assistance.
Between the hours of 8AM-5PM CT, please call Curas Support at 636-980-1310 and leave a detailed voicemail message including:
- The practice from which you are calling
- Name and number for return call
- Nature of the system down issue
- An urgent case will be opened with eCW and a tech will call back to assist with matter
For all other support-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will follow up on the matter when offices reopen.
Between the hours of 5PM -8AM CT, please submit a system down ticket to eClinicalWorks via the eCW support portal. Please note this can only be done for system down emergencies during the times listed above.
- Go to www.my.eclinicalworks.com
- If you do not have login credentials, please check with your practice administrator. If you cannot remember the password, please select Forgot Password to reset.
- Click Open New Case option.
- Select urgent – system down and enter the nature of the matter. Please include direct contact information when prompted.
- Be sure to email the eCW case number to Curas Support at email@example.com and a member of our team will follow-up on the matter when offices reopen to ensure the matter is resolved.
We at Curas would like to thank you for your business in 2017 and hope that everyone has a safe and happy Holiday Season!