5:00 pm CDT - 9:00 pm CDT
Westborough Country Club
631 S Berry Rd
St. Louis, Missouri
If you missed this year’s eClinicalWorks National Conference in Texas, or are looking for a refresher on what you learned, we’ve got you covered! Curas-supported eClinicalWorks customers are invited to join us at the December St. Louis User Group meeting for our annual conference recap, fabulous giveaways and more!
This User Group meeting we are pleased to welcome Hussein Elhaj as our featured speaker. Hussein works as Business Development & Enterprise Strategy Manager at eClinicalWorks, where he focuses on ensuring that users are up-to-date on eCW’s most current features & product offerings, aimed at meeting the demands of an exceedingly regulated EHR market while maintaining a high level of efficiency and productivity. He will be discussing the major National Conference announcements regarding V11, EVA, and Population Health. You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
5:00 – 6:00 PM – Networking, Food and Drinks
6:00 – 9:00 PM – Presentation
- eClinicalWorks National Conference Keynote Recap – learn what’s new for eCW V11, EVA, Patient Engagement, Pop Health
- TriZetto demonstration on new integration features with eClinicalWorks
- Road to 2015 Certification
- Moving to 10e /11e
- eBO 7
- Curas Dashboards
- Free ticket to the 2018 National Conference in Nashville (travel and hotel not included)
- Amazon Gift Cards 2 x $50
We’ve got an information packed agenda for the evening, so be sure to register soon – this is our biggest User Group meeting of the year and it fills up fast!